Friday, September 4, 2009

Something New

So this is something thats very new for me. I have seen it done many times, ways and for many different reasons. You guessed it. I'm talking about blogging. I took the leap into this world because I have something to share with the world, well at least the people who will read this. And that is my photography. I haven't been doing it for long but its something that I enjoy. I believe that if you have something that you are proud of and feel that is is something worthy of sharing with people then why not do it. So thats what I am doing. I hope you enjoy.
D

P.s I think its only right to give credit where it's due and the first picture, although it is of me, was taken by my photographically talented girlfriend Jillian Reese on our first trip to her new home by the bay, Berkeley. Thank you Jill.







1 comment:

  1. Hey Diego - I am glad to see you handsome face and I look forward to reading every entry that you make.
    X
    TAS

    ReplyDelete